This statement relates to our privacy practices in connection with this website. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other websites, and links from this website to external websites are clearly identifiable as such.
We fully respect your right to privacy, and will not collect any personal information about you on this website without your clear permission.
We collect the following data on this website:
The names, email addresses, organisation names, phone numbers of people who contact us by filling out and submitting the Contact Us Form on our website.
Information that is gathered from visitors
In common with other websites, log files are stored on the web server saving details such as the visitor’s IP address, browser type, referring page and time of visit. Cookies may be used to remember visitor preferences when interacting with the website.
How the Information is Used
The information is used to enhance the visitor’s experience when using the website to display personalised content and possibly advertising. Email addresses will not be sold, rented or leased to third parties.
If you have subscribed to one of our services, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions which are included in any email that you receive. You may be able to block cookies via your browser settings, but this may prevent you from accessing certain features of the website.
The individuals for whom Liddy Neilan LLP Solicitors stores personal data have the following rights:
• To have your personal data obtained and processed fairly.
• To have personal data kept securely and not illegitimately disclosed to others.
• To be informed the purpose for which the information is held.
• To get a copy of your personal data which you have provided in a structured commonly used and machine-readable format if requested within 40 days from the request.
• To have your personal data corrected if inaccurate.
• The right to erasure where the personal data is no longer necessary for compliance with our legal obligations.
• To prevent your personal data from being used for certain purposes apart from the purposes you have consented to.
• If you are not satisfied that Liddy Neilan LLP Solicitors manages your personal data you have a right to make a complaint to the Protection Commissioner.
• C.V. and job applications are deleted after 6 months.
• If staff have received no engagement from users regarding inquiries, any communication will also be deleted after 12 months.
This legal notice and all issues regarding this website are governed exclusively by Irish law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.
Changes to this policy